Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Daily Food Lab (Mini Lab 2)

This is my daily food lab. I would have to say the food I ate this day was not very good because I have been out of state and when you are not at home you do not tend to eat very healthy things. The fat content was high but I was inside the peramiters for calories. When I am at home I tend to cook the more healthy foods and we do eat a lot of meat. With the meats I try to get a fair amount of vegtables and usually potatoes which is about the worst of the meal because of the starch.
As far as the drinks go I drink a lot of water. Occationally I do drink a cup of coffee or a soda but I do not think it is enough to hurt anything. I think with a little more planning I could have ate healthier on my trip but it was last minute so I did not have time to think much about my food.

No comments: