Sunday, March 30, 2008

Self and Unit Evaluation

1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?
I cant say that there was anything in particular out of the whole thing that was I especially more than the others
2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?
I need to figure out how to attach the thing I do to my blog because I am having a rough time with some of it.
3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?
I am not sure because I had to turn in some things late because of family emergencies and I do not like to do that.
4. How could I perform better in the next unit?
Try to get a sooner jump on it that way if something comes up like it did this time I am not trying to juggle everything and be stressed about school and family at the same time.

Unit Evaluation
At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?
I enjoy doing the labs

At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?
When I was in Chicago taking care of my very ill grandpa

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?
I am just really thankful for the understanding of Mr. Frolich during my time of chaos

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?
I have not found any of it to be confusing or puzzling so far

What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)
This whole unit was surprising and I enjoyed it very much

No comments: