Monday, May 12, 2008

Self and Unit Evaluation

REGARDING YOUR OWN PERFORMANCE
1. What were the three aspects of the assignments I've submitted that I am most proud of?
I think that it would be the labs cause I put a lot of effort into them, the reviews because they were beneficial so I got into them, and the quizzes
2. What two aspects of my submitted assignments do I believe could have used some improvement?An aspect I think I could have improved on would have been the time in which I gave myself to complete some of the work
3. What do I believe my overall grade should be for this unit?
I believe it should be A-B
4. How could I perform better in the next unit?
Hard to answer that question cause this was the last unit but I believe I will be able to take this class knowledge to next semester and remember what it is about when taking classes online.


REGARDING THE UNIT
At what moment during this unit did you feel most engaged with the course?
I felt most engaged with the couse when I was doing the labs

At what moment unit did you feel most distanced from the course?
When I was working on all of my other schoolwork online

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit that find most affirming and helpful?
That Mr. Frolich was understanding with everything that was going on in my life during this semester

What action that anyone (teacher or student) took during this unit did you find most puzzling or confusing?
There was not anything that I found to be puzzling

What about this unit surprised you the most? (This could be something about your own reactions to the course, something that someone did, or anything else that occurs to you.)
Actually what surprised me the most about this course was how much fun I had with it. Out of all the classes I took this semester I had the most fun with this one

No comments: